Dogs are very welcome at our hotel. To make your stay and the stay of other guests as pleasant as possible, some house rules regarding pets apply.
- A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed per room, based on it’s height at the withers up to the knee.
- Dogs are not welcome in every room type.
- The surcharge for the stay of your dog(s) is €17.50 per dog per night.
- Dogs are welcome in our lobby, provided they are kept on a leash under the table.
- Dogs are not allowed in our restaurants.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times in all public areas, as well as in the car park and in the gardens around the hotel.
- There is a clearing obligation around our site.
- It is not allowed to leave your dog(s) on the bed or to use the seating furniture in your hotel room and/or public areas.
- In case of damage and/or exceeding the above rules, we can charge a fine.
- It is not allowed to leave your pet alone in the room.
- We kindly ask you to be considerate of other guests.